Sunday, October 21, 2007

FOOD FOR THOUGHT!

Take a moment to watch these YouTube videos created by Karl Fisch and Scott McLeod, design and development by XPLANE. You will probably have to do this outside the school / district system as they have blocked YouTube from our network.

Did You Know 2.0
ShiftHappens

These videos and several others can be found on Karl Fisch's Blog "The Fischbowl"

Another great video: May 28th, 2020 a Graduation Speech that takes a look into the future! This one you should be able to see from our network.

VISION 2020

From TeacherTube

Pay Attention

3 comments:

Mrs. Kersten said...

I'm blogin'
Hi Kathie, thanks for setting this all up. Just wanted you to know that I am getting up to state of the art, and actually reading my emails and responding to blogs. Who'd have known. I even started one up for my class, but just got the address so far. Getting tired already on Sunday night, not the night owl that you are.
Nice video on YouTube.
Yo

Jen Brown said...

Hello all- if you want to be kept up to date on changes and postings to this blog be sure to add it to your rss feeds!

Mrs. Kersten said...

Hi again,
I want to be up to date too! However, I don't know what a rss feed is? Help me out Please!